Thursday 10 November 2011

Tips from some excellent darter....

This morning as I was doing my daily work at the office, my phone 'sang' Drain You of Nirvana. Hmm.. SMS! turn out to be my darts idol.. Hahahaha.. wake up call I see... I replied and he kept on coming back.. lol Conversation goes like this...

Idol : "Praktis bull bro.. ambik consistency.. min 30 bull"
Me : Ok, Thanks.
Idol : "Kak ya 101.. 100.. .. 50.. 3 n 2 darts checking for muscle memory.."
Me : Cool, will do..
Idol : "Tips for bull.. x aim.. jus flow ur stroke.. if u do aim,x take too long.. throw waktu nadi nafas u brhenti stiap kali breathing.."
Me : Owh, nicer tips. Tq. Try the breathing part later, Hehehe..
Idol : "I biasa mcm ya... sebab mun u ambik nafas u will force ur throw.. then nya jd x consisten.."
Me : Maybe thats y my throw sik consistent.. kak tok ngetes nya.

I want to tell you guys about who this darts master is but I'm afraid he will 'bull' me later.. hahaha.. Somehow I will ask for permission from him first.. If I can, then I will post more of his brilliant game into this blog. Hahahaha.. c ya.. _\m/

1 comment:

  1. Bro, just so u know, I will try this tonight. I will make full use of ur brilliant tips. Nobody have ever given me tips like this before.. I treasure these tips very much bro.. Thanks again. U ROCK!! _\m/

    ReplyDelete