Saturday 23 April 2011

Places to go 2..

Office... ok, maybe it's not a place for other darters to go for training or sparring but it's a place, nonetheless.. Located in the Pantry, also not the best location for darting.. lol but we need the thick carpet to absorb fallen or bounced out darts. I know thats a lame reason but it (dartboard stand) was there all along and nobody bother to re-allocate the stand.. lol I was sparring with Zack and Woods to prepare ourselves for the 3Some Open end of this month.. I just hope we'll do well.. *crossing finger* The arrangement now are... Team Pustaka A, Zack, Are Feezand and AidiQ. Team Pustaka B, Woods, Big J and dartskch. (err... that's me.. lol) Our office will be sending 2 teams. Also to prepare for the coming Maksak which is just around the corner.. Too late to train now, you say.. we're not only going to defend our 3rd place but to raise it 1 or 2 notch higher.. Hahahahaha.. *Devilish laugh*

I was sparring with and old set of darts which I bought from an old friend.. lol.. Think it's a Winmau. Don't know which model but I was told that the darts was released during the 80's.. 19g is too light for me.. To go from 25g to 19g really kills my scoring and check out. We played 5 legs and Woods won 3, me 2 legs and Zack went back with ZERO.. Off course not without his trademark saying, "tok bukan permainan sebenar aku..." Hahahahaha..  but we all believe his real game is much better than this.. We all believes in his ability, just as he believes in us.. lol *touchy touchy* We're going to kick some arse in Maksak 2011. Watch out for us.. Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment