Tuesday 19 April 2011

Warning!! Do not play darts on tile floor.

I broke my points again last night while playing on tile at home. Unicorn Barney's Phase II Tungsten 25g... Now I don't have any set to play on.. This is the 3rd set of darts broken on the same place .. (my home).. I have known all along not to play on tile (only hazardous if the darts bounced out..) still it doesn't stop me from training.. hahahaha.. Too bad I don't have the pics.. sent out the darts for re-pointing service from Mr. Aju. To re-pointing the darts RM25 X 3 sets = RM75, is really reasonable.. but I will post the pics of the darts after the re-pointing done.. :)

Oh.. maybe some of you might think.. use plywood to cover the floor lah.. well, to answer that.. "Yes I did.. but when the darts bounced out of the plywood? or if it bounced so hard it lands in Kuching International Airport, how?" Ok, seriously, sometimes it does bounce out away from the plywood (playing area) and that sometimes actually broke the points or more than once the shaft too.. ah.. crap!! there goes my spare parts again.. but to be fair, I'm not really blaming my fate or my luck,(or should I say unlucky.. pfft...) this happens to everyone once or twice.. NOT... 3 times to me.. maybe I'm a little extra.. brrrrrr... need coke to cool down.. lol.. ok, I'll be posting more when time is on my side again.. C ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment