Tuesday 19 April 2011

Places to go.... :P

From time to time I will try to go to as many places as I can so we can have a bigger picture of how "big and happening" darts really are in Kuching.. 

Today I went to Mr. Razak Rambili's (our team captain) house had some "sparring" with him 1 on 1.. He beat me senseless.. but to make it feels alright, I was using his spare darts.. (note that I've broken my 3 sets of darts and they were sent out for fixing..) so it wasn't purely "Permainan sebenar aku.." ok.. that quote was originally Razak's..  Enough said.. these are some pics taken during the game... lol

 Well, that's Zack with his writing talent to start off the game.. lol.. He had this room totally dedicated for Darts and nothing else.. err.. except that broom sticking out in a "camera interference mode".. should have move it out of the way first.. lol
 This was the first leg.. Okay, I won the first one..*YEAH* It was an ugly game but I got it nevertheless..
and this is how it ended.. he beat me 4-3 on legs.. too bad my throws got a little too tired at the end..

Anyway, it was a good exposure for me.. I was playing and training in my house alone for quite sometimes now... Hahaha... will spar with more opponents and see how will I improve.. *sigh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment